Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Dollies Dressmaker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi ladies! I'm getting ready to move back home for the summer (then I'm buying a condo, but I'll still be really close to my family, which is about as close to heaven as this world gets [img]wink.gif[/img] ). For the first time in a while, I will have some money to spend on AG stuff. I've been drooling over dollies dressmaker dresses for ages now, and I'd love to see some of ya'lls pictures of dollies dressmaker's dresses. TIA!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    bump, I know ya'll have pictures:-P

  3. #3
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try to post mine tomorrow.
    Joy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Felicity's brown church dress in the album in my signature (and highly recommend it)! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam, Felicity, and Kirsten are wearing their DD dresses in my current album (click on the St. Paddy's link below). I have a few for Felicity, one for Sam, and one for Kirsten. I plan to eventually have more. Her quality and historical accuracy is excellent.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any of her dresses (yet) but I'm bumping this back up because I would love to see some pictures too. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I have two of her dresses. One for Felicity and one from Rissa from Samantha's time period. I highlyl recommend her work!!! Here is my album of Rissa's dress.

    Rissa's Dollies Dressmaker Dress

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 09:15 AM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh goodness, I am a Dollies Dressmaker addict. I'm actually kind of embarrassed of how many of her pieces I own. [img]redface.gif[/img] I'll try to get some pictures up soon, but for now I have to finish a final paper. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    - Becca

  9. #9
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here' the dress that I got for Samantha. I just LOVE it! In this picture, Samantha and Kaya are helping me do dishes--by keeping me company and supervising the process. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    SamKaya

    Joy

  10. #10
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's Felicity, in her Dollies Dressmaker dress, doing her homework with all her sisters. This is another dress that I love a lot.

    Felicitydress

    Joy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •